ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

429 error fix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kada737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 12:50pm
What is really the matter,are the creators of the Flight1 ATR72 that myopic or what,what is really wrong with them,they post a lousy updater on the F1 website and ask us to utilize it in updating to FSX,its all rubbish,I've waste $55.00 to acquire this Add-on and this is money"s worth I guess,some bull crap that you can't even update to FSX.

Errant nonsense.
lorenzo
kada737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kada737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 12:59pm
I'm so angry that I bought the Flight1 ATR 72 disk,I feel so upset,what even irks me most is that updater that has been posted on Flight1.com does nothing to help,I can't even run the add-on on FSX so whats the use.
They had better do something about the software other than leave us to wallow in confusion and anger over buying their product.
lorenzo
ski4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ski4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2013 at 7:01pm
HI. I tried this. Got the DLL in the right folder. However when I tried to do the registration thing for the DLL, all it did was install a toolbar and give me an IE10 add on I can't get rid of. :(

Anybody have a link to the "utility" you need to register this "dll" file?

Thanks

Bill
ski4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ski4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2013 at 7:18pm
can you advise how you did this? I have been unable to do this so far.   Right click? Run as?????

the only thing "reg helper" did was manage to install garbage on my computer and hose up my IE 10.

Thanks,

Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic