ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AC/W not connecting until Taxi Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC/W not connecting until Taxi Out
    Posted: March-03-2020 at 1:28pm
Hi All,
Newbie here! I originally purchased the download version of this product but it wont work on my sim. I run two HDDs one with Win 10 and one with Win 7, on both the problem is the same, stuttering an sudden drops of FPS. Because of this I shall probably claim a refund.
Because of these problems I bought from a well known online shop a CD version of the same product, this allowed me to install to my FSX sim and to my FS9 sim both on the Win 7 HDD.
One problem I have is with the FSX version, with both engines running (Not Hotel Mode) if I disconnect the External Power from the A/C Wild all the supplies drop out, as if the engines were not running, if I Taxi out the external Power is automatically disconnected and everything stays connected.
If I do the same procedure with the FS9 sim it all works as advertised,ie, with props turning the A/C Wild is connected and stays that way when I switch the External power off.
The CD version I purchased has the FS9 version to SP 3, and the FSX version to SP 1. I have installed the  Update and the Rain Mod. A question here, do I need to install SP3?
Ok anybody got any ideas?

Best Regards

mog
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic