ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ADU display cannot see altitude

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATRguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADU display cannot see altitude
    Posted: August-27-2015 at 11:40am
Hi ...can anyone suggest what the problem might be here? The Lo Hi bank info overlaps the IAS letters and the Altitude number is only partially visible. I tried dragging the window aspect ratio but does not help. Thank you for your help.

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 8:14pm
Hello,

This might be a font issue.  Create a ticket at http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp and I can help you further there.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
ATRguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATRguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2015 at 2:21am
Hi Jeff...Excellent. That was indeed the problem. But I had to set the font to smallest in order to work. Thank you very much.  Mark.Tongue
Matuche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matuche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2015 at 5:59am
Good day all,

I am having exactly the same issue. How do you modify the font size?

Cheers

M
jensendk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jensendk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2016 at 6:04pm
Hello fellow simmers,

Could someone please reveal the solution to this annoying problem that i'm experiencing too?

Got the plane in the air this evening without any alarms going offTongueWink Now i'm looking forward to learn how to manage it properly.

Regards

Kim Jensen
kieffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kieffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 9:22am
Bonjour
I have exactly the same problem.  Apparently the problem is well known. Where can I find the solution?
Thanks
Pierre Kieffer

PK
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2018 at 8:26pm
Hello,

Create a ticket and I can help you further there.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
kieffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kieffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 3:29am
What is the procedure to create a ticket, what kind of ticket?

PK
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 12:49pm
Maybe make sure your system fonts are set to 100%.

See https://windows.gadgethacks.com/how-to/change-font-size-windows-10-0166687/

If it is set to anything other than 100% your fonts may get messed up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic