ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATR Configurator .NET error - FSX-SE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rinobers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATR Configurator .NET error - FSX-SE
    Posted: January-23-2019 at 2:47pm
Hi All,
New to this forum.
Just purchased the ATR, installed as per recommendations and all process went well flawlessly. Foreword: I run Win10 x64 with FSX-SE.

Once finished however I tried to run ATR Config and got the error attached here.
It looks like the path that was recorded is missing a "\" so the final folder is not found. In fact it should read:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Flight One Software\Flight One ATR 72-500\Logos

But instead it reads:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSXFlight One Software\Flight One ATR 72-500\Logos

I have tried to reinstall and I also removed and reinstalled adding the "\" at the end of the FSX path during installation but it seems it didn't help.
Any idea on how to solve the issue ?
Does anyone know where the path is stored so I can manually correct this ?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks - Cheers
Rhino
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2019 at 7:56pm
Hello,

Not sure if there is a fix for this as the software is installing it as per the issue.  Unfortunately, the development team has long disbanded so we are not able to offer support on this particular issue.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic