ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can’t Get The Cockpit Door Open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _MSW_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can’t Get The Cockpit Door Open
    Posted: January-17-2005 at 11:06pm
I have Active Camera, I downloaded the Flight 1 View Utility and I switched the open door switch on the back of the center console and the open light comes on and I move around the cockpit but when I left click on the cockpit door it will not open.  What am I doing wrong?  I need to go to the bathroom and try out that toilet....lol.  Please Help! 
snave View Drop Down

*** BANNED ***

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2005 at 11:24pm
Make sure you have selected the addition of the cabin in the configuration manager, and have unlocked the door in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
_MSW_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _MSW_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 12:06am
Got it, Thanks!  Is there a two d view of the cabin and if so how do you get it.  Also how do you get the view out of the cabin window after setting which seat to sit in?  Oh, and I made it to the bathroom in time....lol.
Todd Nicholson View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Nicholson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 10:04am
Yes, there are 2D views of the cabin and window views.  You can get into the 2D cabin by clicking the clickspot on the upper left of the rear view.  The other clickspots for window views - well, I'd suggest checking the manual.  It'll explain all that stuff
Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic