ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Pilot to Pilot - Flying the ATR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Center Instrument Panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Center Instrument Panel
    Posted: October-28-2014 at 4:16am
Hello everybody,

as I got no answer on my question, I repeat it once more:

On the ATR 72-500 Checklist, which I printed  I read under "Center Instrument Panel" the following:
MKR
          NAV receivers      ON, test
          Check three white boxes appear on bottom right EADIs displaying O,M & I marker.

Unfortunately I cant find these 3 white boxes and dont know how to display them. By the way, I cant also test the NAV receivers, as their test button is not active.

Who can help me?
Thanks in advance,
Gunther
pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2014 at 4:44am
I dont have the ATR installed on my computer at the moment, so can't check. But have you tried the test button on the NAV1 radio panel ?

The white boxes will only appear during the test ( or when overflying the MKR). It is possible the ATR does not simulate the test.
Peter
Gunther View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 9:24am
Thanks Peter for replying. Indeed the test button on Nav  1 Radio Panel isnt active. so it seems that ATR doesnt simulate this. I will pay attention on the next approach to see the white boxes or not.

regards,
Gunther
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic