ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crash when loading aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crash when loading aircraft
    Posted: November-01-2004 at 1:57am

Hey there.  Love the aircraft...only gotten to fly it twice though, cause now whenever I try to load it, I get a error outside of FS that states

Error opening FSUIPC.DLL=2

No idea what its talking about...tried to look in the fs9.cfg file to see if maybe it should read FSUIPC.DLL=1 but couldn't find it...anyone else had this error or is it my machine acting up on me.  BTW I've rebooted a few times to see if maybe that might fix it.

Brian

Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 2:07am
FSUIPC error 2 means "Cannot link to FSUIPC or WideClient". Looks like the FSUIPC.dll itself is missing from your <FS9>\Modules folder. Please check that. Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Hans
Tom Main View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Main Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 8:04am

If you find it is missing, you can download FSUIPC directly from www.schiratti.com (Pete Dowson section).

Or you can go into the ATR.cfg file (FS\Flight One Software\Flight 1 ATR 72-500) and change the 2 fsuipc lines = 0

Best,

thibodb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 12:58pm

Actually..I know where to get FSUIPC...what I don't know is why it would suddenly dissappear??  Anyone else have this issue?  I mean I had two successful flights with the ATR then this error came up.

The FSUIPC was missing, so I replaced it...that error is gone...now the ATR locks up FS a few minutes into flying...sometimes after I click a button in the FMC..its a varies on the reason it crasshes.  One time it crashed just in climb...didn't click anything..its just lockedup....anyone else with this issue?

Just out of curiousity also though...shouldn't FSUIPC.DLL=1 or 0  meaning False or True??  Why would the aircraft be looking for 2..or is 2 some other parameter that I'm not aware of...just curious.

Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic