ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crashes when cold and dark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crashes when cold and dark
    Posted: November-01-2004 at 4:07pm

Hi,

I tried the option "Cold and dark cockpit" from the configuration manager. When I load the plane, I get the screen "Aircraft intialization and navigation data - please stand by". I waited for 5-10 minutes to discover that FS was crashed.

I tried after rebooting, same result.

Anyone got the problem ?

Thanks

Olivier

Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 4:46pm
Actually it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds (from an engine running at full thrust). Most of the time this window just waits for the engines completely stop running.
Best regards,
Hans
Olivier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 5:01pm

Hi Hans,

It works when I first select a default aircraft and once the plane is loaded, I change it to the ATR. I think this is what is advised to do, so this post was silly.... sorry about this.

Olivier

Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2004 at 5:13pm
No problem 
Best regards,
Hans
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic