ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flickering after few minutes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cridel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flickering after few minutes
    Posted: January-23-2020 at 6:08pm
Hello,
After migrating to Windows 10 and reinstalling the ATR72 according to the procedures provided, I note a problem that had been discussed in September 2018.

After a few minutes of use, even if the FPS is great, it starts to flickering. I applied the proposed solutions such as starting as a administrator, check the DLL for the date of 2018 but the problem persists.

Is there a chance that a solution will be found?

Thank you
Christian
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2020 at 12:03pm
Hello Christian,

What do you mean by flickering?  The windows? or the entire sim itself.  Any chance on providing a video clip?  I can't offer much help, but am curious on what is going on.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
cridel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cridel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2020 at 11:20pm
Hi Jeff,

Maybe I did not use the right term to identify the problem, my English is not top notch, I use Google translation for it ...

perhaps sums up the problem better. It seems that I am not the only one to meet it.

Thank you
Christian
cridel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cridel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2020 at 2:04pm
Hi Jeff,
Have you had time to check the other topic for a detailed description of the problem?

Thank you
Christian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic