ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Development Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFlightSimManager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Jasper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlightSimManager
    Posted: March-10-2006 at 8:44am
To whom it may concern ..A short tale for your comment... I have used the ATR for some time with minimal problems, I added FS2Crew with some probs but now everything works perfectly.. That is until I ran FlightSim Manager. I started FS9 from FlightSimManager. FS9 started fine with Cessna etc. I then tried to load the ATR and got the "Can't do it because of F1ATR.GAU  etc.etc."  message and FS9 Crash...So I unloaded FlightSim Manager from memory and did the same again, NO problems this time in starting FS9 and loading the ATR......so there you have it.
Paul

Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2006 at 9:33am
Can you give me a hint where I can get that FlightSim Manager?
Best regards,
Hans
Sir Jasper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Jasper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 1:10pm
Sure :
http://www.ranainside.com/

more information FlightSim Manager Freeware FlightSim Manager 2.8.5
Freeware - Last release: November 01, 2005
Freeware to Manage addons for MS Flight Simulator.

For a freeware I find this quite good for managing all aircraft and scenery
Regards,
Paul

flyerone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyerone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2006 at 3:13pm

Hi,

I had a similar problem but a little bit different because I didn't install FlightSim Manager, but FS2 crew ATR instead. After the installation I did start FS9, with default situation "Cessna at KSEA", and ATR 72 afterwards. Everething loaded well but I didn't start FS2 crew. So at the second FS9 start, loading ATR 72 saved situation, the sim crashed with this message:

" AppName: fs9.exe  AppVer: 9.1.0.40901  ModName: fs2crewlnav.gau
ModVer: 1.0.0.0  Offset: 00001faa "

As solving problem attempt I uninstalled Fs2 crew and now everything works fine.

I herd that this softwer works well with FS1 ATR 72, created for him, but doesn't work in my sim indeed.

Somebody can halp me to solve the problem I've got, just to don't fill my self frustated due to a purchased product that I could never use.

Thanks a lot

Danilo Tirino
Todd Nicholson View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Nicholson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2006 at 7:38pm
This looks like a problem with FS2Crew.  You should contact FS2Crew support.  They should be able to help you.
Regards,
Sir Jasper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Jasper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 3:43am
Just to clarify my first post. When I had this problem I did NOT have FS2Crew loaded, and I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with FS2Crew anyway. As far as I am concerned it is caused by FlightSimManager which has diagnostic functions to analyse aircraft & gauges etc. Sorry for any confusion.
Regards,
Paul

Todd Nicholson View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Nicholson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 12:32pm

Jasper,

My response above was for Danilo

As for using FS Manager to start FS flights with the ATR, maybe it's not a good idea because of the ATR's complexity.  Personally I don't use FS Manager, but I'm sure Hans will look at it.

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic