ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS2004 ATR Reinstallation issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yggdrasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS2004 ATR Reinstallation issue
    Posted: January-01-2016 at 9:22pm
Hi, 

Along with FSX I'm still using the FS2004, but following a recent necessary reinstallation of the ATR for this flightsim a problem occurred which I've never experienced before.

Although the installation process apparently went well the aircraft does NOT show up in the list of available aircraft types on the FS2004 startup screen!

I've checked within the aircraft folder of FS2004, and have confirmed that the ATR folder is present there with all the 'usual' subfolders as well as the *.air and other supplementary files. 

But, as mentioned above, the aircraft is missing from the startup screen. I've even made a couple of new reinstallations of the ATR afterwards, but to no avail. And FS2004 is fully operational with the other aircraft types installed - except the ATR...

I'm running Win7 Home Basic with 12GB RAM on the motherboard and 4GB video RAM, and have been flying the ATR without problems in FS2004 before the recent reinstallation of the aircraft. 

Any ideas/suggestions regarding the source of this problem and how to solve it would be appreciated. An incompatible Windows update perhaps...?

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic