ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Model Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkshn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2008 at 7:42pm
Installed in FSX SP2 - the blurry textures are there (as mentioned) - but there are no new views for the cabin or other "aircraft" views.
oemm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oemm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2008 at 5:38am

I found out, that if you change the zoom in virtual cockpit itīs almost impossible to press buttons or switch the switches, because the active areas seem so get so small or seem to move that hitting them seems to be impossible.

Regards from Vienna!

M.M

jwenting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwenting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2008 at 12:15am

no problems with that, and I fly with the VC zoomed out as far as it'll go.

Of course I do use a very large screensize (2560x1024 ultrawide on 2 17" TFTs).

fushi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2008 at 6:58pm

Dear Steve,

I have posted the following  to another topic 'Cargo room FSX':

When excecuting ATR-FSX-Models.exe, this problem (Virtual Cabin missing and transparent areas) has been corrected.  On the other hand,  the door (from cockpit to cabin) which had been able to be opened now does not open after.

Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit + SP1, FSX + SP1 + SP2, ATR-FSX + SP1

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

fushi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2008 at 6:21pm

Dear Steve,

The door from cockpit to cargo room doesn't open, but the door from Cargo room to cabin open/close with a mouse click.

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

kiwikat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2008 at 10:42pm
I'm not exactly sure of the intent of this model update, but is there still a full FSX version in the works?
Sharrow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2008 at 4:03am
The million dollar question!

I would not hold my breath for a full fsx atr version if I were you. How long has FSX been out now? And all we have had since is this one tiny model update a few weeks ago (which made things worse for me)...

Both the LDS767 and the PMDG744 have been extensively re-worked for FSX making the ATR pretty much the last of the complex airliner add-on's not to have recieved an overhaul.

To the best of my knowledge there have been no comments from Flight 1 about this issue. I am sure they have their reasons but I doubt we will find out what they are anytime soon.

In my opinion the work involved to bring the ATR up to full FSX compatibility (even without DX10) is considerable. If it was not it would have happened already. No doubt that should an update happen Flight 1 would have to charge extra and this is a bit tricky now considering that the boxed ATR is clearly sold as "for FSX".

Konrad

fushi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2008 at 6:27pm

Dear Steve,

It seems to me that the COCKPIT DOOR switch becomes not workable after updating (ATR-FSX-Models.exe) because the door from Cargo room to Cabin can be open/closed regardless of the switch as same as before.

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

fushi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2008 at 12:41pm

The blur of letters on the EFIS and Autopilot panels has been vanished with Graphics board GeForce GTX 280 1GB.

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

kiwikat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2008 at 9:17pm
Could someone from Flight1 please comment on a true FSX model for this?
Sharrow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2008 at 7:16am
Originally posted by fushi fushi wrote:

The blur of letters on the EFIS and Autopilot panels has been vanished with Graphics board GeForce GTX 280 1GB.

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Hi Kan-ichiro

If changing your graphics card really did solve the blurry VC issues for you then this is very interesting news! Please could you provide some more details?

1. What Forceware drivers are you using? 177.79's perhaps?

2. Did you change any other settings perhaps? FSX settings, nVidia Control Panel, enhancer etc when you upgraded your card?

3. What OS are you using? Vista, XP, 32 or 64bit etc.

4. Do you have the recent model update installed?

5. What screen resolution are you using?

Thanks
Konrad

fushi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2008 at 7:24pm

Hi Konrad,

1. I'm using 177.26.

2. AA: 8x, AF: 16x on the Grobal settings.

3. Vista 32bit.

4. I have updated with ATR-FSX-SP1.exe.

5. 1280 x 1024, 17' CRT.

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

kiwikat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2008 at 7:39am
Originally posted by kiwikat kiwikat wrote:

I'm not exactly sure of the intent of this model update, but is there still a full FSX version in the works?

?
werver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote werver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 6:17am

Is is possible to install the model patch and when the results are bad to uninstall it??

BTW. the blurries on the AP and the EFIS control panel when the lights are on are already there without installing this patch.

Greetings

Werner Verwaal

werver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote werver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2008 at 9:13am
Anybody home!!!!
Swen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 5:33am
So, i have the blurry panel in VC at night, too. But i have another problem with my now grey brown panel. I love the brown panel and i have now grey panel elements in it. Thats not pretty cool. :(
With best wishes,

Swen

Joflyer99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joflyer99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2008 at 3:06pm
I just installed the FSX version of the ATR recently. Noticed the light switches do not work on this bird while in VC. I assume the download from Flight1 isn't fully patched?
trinidad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2009 at 7:18am

ATR.500.I have had to unistall the ATR as I was having a new drive fitted.

Having fitted this with SP1+SP2 I then reloaded the ATR from the FSX version

(CD)however in trying to load the aircraft I have a message "aircraft initialising&

nav data loading. stand by".This message continues and wont dissapear .Neither

the EADI or EHSI are operational (nothing showing in instrument).Other instruments

appear to be there.Having read the items on the Forum I wonder if its the SP2 which is causing the glitch as before the ATR was fine.Any advice would be appreciated.Trinidad.

Trinidad
DJ215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2009 at 2:53pm

Hi. i am useing FSX Acel... and i ran the fix and i still have no virtual cabin. i have Direct X

Windows Vista

Gateway GT5674

AMD phenom Quad core

3GB RAM

Joflyer99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joflyer99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2009 at 3:49pm

Apparently no one is home from Flight1 to respond to any of these issues,eh?Ouch

I haven't flown this airplane yet in FSX due to so many bugs.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic