ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Model Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2009 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by DJ215 DJ215 wrote:

Hi. i am useing FSX Acel... and i ran the fix and i still have no virtual cabin. i have Direct X

Windows Vista

Gateway GT5674

AMD phenom Quad core

3GB RAM

The Virtual Cabin is not enabled in FSX by default. You have to goto the FSX menu (press ALT on your keyboard if it is hidden), then goto Add-Ons > ATR 72-500 > Show Virtual Cabin.
bullseye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullseye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2009 at 3:20pm
At night my AP an EFIS panel also look like crap, but is the FMC supposed to look like that?!

As far as i remember in FS2004 in the VC the screen of the fmc was as clear as the 2d counterpart.

Small fonts are unreadable.

Gforce gtx-260 with Forceware 181.20
fd123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fd123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 4:12am
i posted this problem also.

it is about two textures and transparency. im not sure now but one texture is not animated, night texture is lowres and pilot can see both textures becouse of transparency

Originally posted by bullseye bullseye wrote:

At night my AP an EFIS panel also look like crap, but is the FMC supposed to look like that?!

As far as i remember in FS2004 in the VC the screen of the fmc was as clear as the 2d counterpart.

Small fonts are unreadable.

Gforce gtx-260 with Forceware 181.20
bullseye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullseye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 4:26pm
But this shot was made at (artificial :D ) daylight with all lights switched off.
I dont't think that the lowres-problem with the fms is connected to overlay-textures. the resolution of the gauge is just way to low.
should be easy to fix that along with all the other lowres textures. but maybe these problems may vanish after the beta model update for fsx sp2 is finished, assumed the team is still working on it...
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2009 at 7:32pm
I've just purchased the ATR.

Would the latest installer include all updates, or do I need to download something else?

Thanks
flilot View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2009 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by dougal dougal wrote:

I've just purchased the ATR.

Would the latest installer include all updates, or do I need to download something else?

Thanks

If for FSX, you need to install SP1 for the ATR. I'd also recommend the Model Update if you use FSX SP2/Acceleration.
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2009 at 7:27am
Thanks very much.

It is FSX, so thanks for the links - downloading now.
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 1:47pm
OK, since installing SP1 and the model update, my FMC no longer shows any 'user routes'Cry

Any ideas?
flilot View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by dougal dougal wrote:

OK, since installing SP1 and the model update, my FMC no longer shows any 'user routes'Cry

Any ideas?

Have a look on this thread (found with a quick search Wink), particularly page 2:
http://atr.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3938
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2009 at 11:53am
Thanks for that.  I had tried all that and had no luck.  I was just wondering if a 'proper' fix had been implimented.

Thank you also for your wonderful repaintsSmileClap
Billc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2009 at 5:17am

Dougal - I resolved the "user route" issue on my ATR SP1 (fsx) with Vista64 the other day. The solution was remarkably similar to the "XP Solution" in which one creates a folder in "My Documents" called \Flight1\Flight One ATR 72-500\Flightplans but with Vista you create the same folder in just "Documents" not "My Documents". As soon as I moved my flightplans to that folder, bingo! Saving and loading works perfectly.

Bill Casey
Vatsim-UK New Pilot Mentor
BrookmanZ71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrookmanZ71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 12:12am

I knew I should have left well enough alone.  I downloaded those two updates, SP1 and Model Update and now my aircraft is borked.  I hit Shift+4 to bring up my overhead panel while I was in VC view and when I closed the panel my whole VC was missing.

On top of that I still have my problem of not getting my PFD to light up.  $44 is a lot of money for this much headache. Cry

frangollo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frangollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2011 at 5:43am
I installed the ATR-FSX-file Models.exe but I have the virtual cockpit windows are not transparent.
I have windows from 7 to 64
Best regards and happy 2011.
frangolloConfusedCry
Considero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Considero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 6:56am
Originally posted by frangollo frangollo wrote:

I installed the ATR-FSX-file Models.exe but I have the virtual cockpit windows are not transparent.
I have windows from 7 to 64
Best regards and happy 2011.
frangolloConfusedCry

Is this all the time this way, or only with rain? In the last case download the f1_fsx_vcrainfix and install it. That should solve the problem with non transparant windows while rain is falling.

Kind regards,
Arjen
atsku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atsku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2018 at 10:48am
All my efis screens are mirrors can somebody explain this?    
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2018 at 1:04pm
What sim are you using?  Do you have Direct 10 preview unchecked?
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic