ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX:SE Crash ATR-72

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX:SE Crash ATR-72
    Posted: November-01-2017 at 4:52pm
Hello,

I am so far enjoying the ATR-72 but after around 30 minutes or the FSX crashes. As a trial flight I did a flight from Glasgow to Belfast. Everything went smoothly up until I around 8000ft when it got noticeably sticky then it crashed.

System specs: ACER P253-E

Intel HD Graphics

8GB memory

Intel 1005M (1.9GHz, 2MB L3 cache)

I should point out that it can run the ifly 737 with no problem. The only error message I got was "FATAL ERROR". I had my hands away from the yoke/keyboard at the tjme of the crash as I was reading the booklet that comes with it.

Any help would be appreciated!
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2017 at 9:23pm
Andy121,

The ATR 72-500 is not officially compatible with Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.  Your results will vary.  Also note that your system specs are at the absolute minimum for running even FSX-SE.  Running the ATR 72-500 in addition to the sim is going to cause you some issues with your current system configuration.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
Andy121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2017 at 8:59am
Hello,

Thanks for the response and sorry I didn't reply earlier. Its a shame since its a great aircraft to fly when it works for me. Hopefully.in the future I will be able to save up some money and get a better PC.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2017 at 3:51pm
Hello,

Yes, it is a great aircraft.  Too bad it was not followed up with a later release by the devs.  I am sure it would rock in P3DV4 if it was developed for that platform.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic