ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get raindrops on windshield?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get raindrops on windshield?
    Posted: August-28-2007 at 5:19am
First of all I would like to give my thanks to all the people behind this amazing product. By far the best one on FSX.

I would also like to say hello to everyone in the forum, as this is my first time here. I case you think my tone is rude or wrong it's properly because of my bad english and in no way to insult anyone

Question:

Just noticed the screenshots in the VC section and have one simple question.

How do you get the raindrops on the windshield as seen in the screenshots section?

Sure I will have some more in time as I spent more time with this nice plane.
flilot View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 6:48am

Originally posted by BimC BimC wrote:

First of all I would like to give my thanks to all the people behind this amazing product. By far the best one on FSX.

I would also like to say hello to everyone in the forum, as this is my first time here. I case you think my tone is rude or wrong it's properly because of my bad english and in no way to insult anyone

Question:

Just noticed the screenshots in the VC section and have one simple question.

How do you get the raindrops on the windshield as seen in the screenshots section?

Sure I will have some more in time as I spent more time with this nice plane.

As far as I'm aware, this is 'broken' in FSX.

It's an FSX issue, nothing to do with the ATR itself. Maybe it'll be fixed in SP2 for FSX... 

BimC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 7:09am
I guess the screenshot dates back to FS2004 cause the rain is clearly visible though I don't recall any droplets while in the VC on FS2004. But many thanks for your reply.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic