ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Development Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedList of faults

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air-mech1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List of faults
    Posted: October-16-2005 at 5:29pm

Hi

First of all am I very impressed with the realty of this ATR.Clap

But I will like to show you some faults in your program.

All these faults are on GND with Parking brake on.

1. When starting the starter on the PW 127F will take the NH up to 25% (I know that you normal have fuel on at 8-10%)
  2. When Switching the PWR MGT from CRZ and back to MCT the propeller stays on 82% - should switch to 100%
  3. When Unfeathering the PEC (Propeller Electronic Control) checks its backup channel resulting in a “single channel” light and a delayed Unfeathering (2-3 sec)
  4. When testing the ATCPS system should the indicating be:
    1. With switch in ARM both engines the torque ANALOG indicating show 76,6% ARM light on.
    2. Then when switching to one of the eng position, the Analog indication will switch to 18,6 % and the opposite engine will get green Uptrim light 2 seconds later the failed engine will go into feather.
    3. Releasing the switch (the switch is spring loaded to centre) all indication will return to normal
  5. The “LO PITCH” light comes on around the GI position it should come on 1/4 “ below FI (indicating the propeller blade angle is below 8°)
  6. When selecting the #2 air-condition pack on there should be a 6 seconds delay (with fault light)
  7. The IGN light should switch off during a start when the NH reach 45%
  8. The correct indications in FI is Tq 22-25% Np 70,6% ITT around 440°C Nh 82% NL 73% (the fuel flow is correct)

Is all small faults, are you considering to add some technical faults to improve the simulation?

I’m willing to help you with the details…..

Air-Mech

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic