ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microsimulateur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bisinchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsimulateur
    Posted: December-02-2004 at 2:58pm

Hi Development Team,

I just received today my copy of Microsimulateur, and French PC simulation magazine and they have an article concerning the ATR: No surprise, they are full of praise for the product and even say that it will change the approach to virtual flying as it is so realistic. They say that Hardcore simulation now has a new benchmark.

As far as I have read the article, the only downside is the lack of weather radar, but they are delighted by the product.

PS: I am delighted too!!

Regards,

Francois

Strontium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strontium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2004 at 4:24pm

Francois,

I am delighted too!!  I have spent hours and hours and hours getting to grips with the groundbreaking ATR!  I have never spent so much time with one aircraft-in fact, when I look at real pictures of the ATR, I find myself glancing at the top left hand corner of the monitor to check the FPS!!  Sad or wot!

If addiction can come in the form of a software package....then this is most certainly it!!!

Dave

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic