ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Pilot to Pilot - Flying the ATR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saitek & FSUIPC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIT206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 3:54am
Hi Leszek,
as promised, here is a picture of my assignments. As you can see, some are not assigned, and if you have some suggestions, they will be more than welcomed:

Switch panel:

Multi Panel

And throttle quadrants:

The yoke has no special configuration, except the trim I put on the left hand toggle switch, and the TO button (I cannot simulate the lecers going in the notch, so for t/o, I put the levers to iddle, and press the button behind the yoke on the left hand. I use the levers only for taxi, descent, approach and landing).

Have a nice day !

Max
Maxime Faure
ESchell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 6:42am
Hi
I know that the last post is more than 1 year ago, but I try it here to ask here for help
From SAITEK, I use the Pro Yoke, the radio panel, the multi panel and the switch panel and an additional (USB connected) throttle quadrant.
And I have the same problem, that only the radio panel works with the ATR.
So I read the posts in the forum and I read the solution is SPAD and FSUIPC and so I did, or better i try:
To assign the condition lever via mouse macro - no problem, I did
To assign buttons from the switch panel (Battery master, Panel light) - ok, I did
And the first problem:
How do I assign a rotary button, for example START in the correct way and how I assign the rotary knop on the Multi panel to decrease/increase the altitude?

As I said, I assigned some buttons via SPAD and FSUIPC, and yesterday I want to fly and
NOTHING - NONE of the assigned buttons worked!!!

I hope, someone can help me!
And - I am not familiar with script programming like LUA.

Thank's in advance for help
Erwin
LIT206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIT206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2015 at 3:26am
Hi Erwin,

welcome in the saitek and ATR working together. To quickly answer you:
-assign the start knob : I explained the detailed procedure in my post (in the same discussion) from December 2013. If this is still unclear for you, PM me and I will give you my details so that I can contact you and explain more in details (skype).
- assign the rotary knob: it is easy via spad, maybe you missed something, so if you need also, PM me and I'll help.

Just to make sure, because it can be the root for many issues, did you uninstall Saitek drivers before using SPAD ?

Let me know,

cheers and regards,

Maxime
Maxime Faure
ESchell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2015 at 1:18am
Hi Maxime,
thank you for your reply -
meanwhile I tried to assign the saitek hardware I think more then 10 times - but now it is working more or less as I want. And I know, why the first time the assigned buttons didn't work: I forgot to pay attention about the "profiles".
Basically my saitek panels working now except some parts of the multi panel:
I create virtual button via SPAD for changing the HDG and I assigned it within FSUIPS (of course registered version) - so and now I have the following problem (s):
If I turn the HDG knob on the Saitek Multi panel the value increase or decrease - o. k. but the value on the panels in the ATR are not the same, the decreases or increases faster or slower.
Second. I try to assign the Autopilot master button on the multi panel but it is not working, so it I press the AP master to disengage, I see in the ATR Autopilot panel the message "AP disangage", but the AP isn't disengaged
And, yes I come to the end, I am very interested and I want to learn this LUA or LINDA scripts - are there somewhere helpfull posts or manuels for BEGINNERS
Regards
Erwin
Erwin
warning23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warning23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2018 at 6:24am
Was wondering if you guys could help with fsuipc and the autopilot saitek multi panel.

When asigning functions with fsuipc with macros the assign joystick button trick through spad Works except for the auto throttle switch.

The auto switch is not detected in any way. But i know it Works because spad detects it and Works with fsx stock aircraft.

Also the LED window is frozen except between changing modes with the left rotary selector.

Is this normal??

Im thinking about changing to spad.next if that helps more.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic