ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smoke in a cocpit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote instructor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smoke in a cocpit
    Posted: December-03-2004 at 2:20am

Hi everybody,

I'm newbie at this forum. All I'd like to say that this Atr72-500 sim addon is the best ever. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm on right hand seat on this image. This picture was taken during my ATR42-300 training.

instructor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote instructor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2004 at 2:22am
guitar_player View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitar_player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2004 at 2:25am
I ENVY YOU!!!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix.
snave View Drop Down

*** BANNED ***

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2004 at 7:01am

Were you both really so ugly they made you wear masks for the photos..?

Ah well, beauty is on the inside...

"Gff mmmminngg, thiff if your cptmmmf spefffin..."

instructor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote instructor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2004 at 5:57am
We had all bad things that can be. As you can see we had engine No1 fire,which was on takeoff, and electrical smoke at the same time. Our instructor tried to show us a nightmare. I agree with you, we were realy ugly in those masks.
guitar_player View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitar_player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2004 at 12:09pm
they even simulate smoke in the cockpit in those FTDs??? Man I gotta get myself one .
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic