ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Solved] Rain/VC Screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenceFSOpen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Solved] Rain/VC Screen
    Posted: January-01-2012 at 9:08am
Hi
Experiencing a problem with the VC Cockpit. If it is raining in the simulator the VC Screen turns blue. If you turn on the windscreen wiper the vision is restored in the arc of the wiper blade. Is there a fix for this problem.

Regards

Laurence
LaurenceFSOpen
Silverbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2012 at 9:59am
Yes there is a fix. Send me your Email address and I will send it to you.

David

If it 'aint broke dont fix it.
LaurenceFSOpen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenceFSOpen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2012 at 6:02pm

Is there a fix you can provide a link to.

LaurenceFSOpen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2012 at 6:41pm
No i've got no link. I do have the file that will fix the problem for you. PM me with your Email address and I will send it to you. Please be assured I do not retain email addresses.

David

sprowse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprowse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2012 at 7:22pm
Hi,

There is a link, rain fix for FSX,  http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library   Hope this helps

Cheers

sprowse
LaurenceFSOpen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenceFSOpen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 8:02am
Hi Guys thanks for the post, I downloaded the fix to no avail. I still have the same issue I can see through the screen when I turn the wipers on. At least I can see the runway on approach
Image as shown:ATR rain
LaurenceFSOpen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 11:59am
 If you are running it in Vista or Win 7 did you run it as Administrator?

David

Gianco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gianco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by LaurenceFSOpen LaurenceFSOpen wrote:

Hi Guys thanks for the post, I downloaded the fix to no avail. I still have the same issue I can see through the screen when I turn the wipers on. At least I can see the runway on approach
Image as shown:ATR rain
I guy, i have the same problem. I downloaded the rain fix from http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library page. My O.S. is Win7 64bit and i run it like administartor, but i still have again the same problem. Someone can help me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Silverbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2012 at 12:50pm
I have the file and it works if installed correctly. PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.

David

thiagocyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thiagocyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2012 at 1:06pm
Hi, 

I have FSX SP2 and I had the same problem.

Installing the Virtual Cockpit Rain fix for FSX from Flight1 I managed to solve the problem of the solid window view. However, the raindrops were gone.

I looked for something else to solve the raindrops' problem and I found some issue on Microsoft Support.

If you replace all the files given on FS9VCRain.ZIP, provided by Microsoft (textures from FS9), it's possible to solve both problems in a while.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic