ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** SP3 Replacement ***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *** SP3 Replacement ***
    Posted: June-30-2006 at 2:29pm
Hi everybody,

as I said in an earlier post, we messed up the original SP3 download and included a wrong set of gauges. This has now been corrected .

To my knowledge the only differences are the slip indicator in the VC and the configuration entry for the ADC Switch. Please go ahead an re-download SP3 to fix those two issues.
Best regards,
Hans
Stefan Brandt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefan Brandt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2006 at 3:00pm

Hello Hans,

thanks for the speedy work to sort those problems out. Keep up the good work!

By the way, any more news on the procedure editor yet?

regards

Stefan

rafman925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafman925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2007 at 12:13pm
CryRafman925 I've tried to install SP3 after SP2.1 and am being told that there is a file missing........What have I done? help Thanks, Rafman925
Blodhemn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blodhemn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2007 at 9:36am
I too get the missing file problem. Im using FSX, does the SP3 work for FSX version?
rafman925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafman925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2007 at 5:37am
Hi Blodhemn. I have solved my problem. I took the program off the computer, read the instructions especially the important/critical information, and the important Installation notes for FSX users. reinstalled  the SP1 for SFX and in the ATR configuration Manager down loaded dotnetfx.exe and vcredist_x86.exe and every thing worked perfectly....the old adage, If all else fails read the instructions!! hope this helps. Rafman925Smile
Blodhemn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blodhemn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2007 at 5:59am

Ah, hmm. I read in another post on these forums the SP3 for the ATR is only for the FS9 version. As the latest downloadable FSX version is already up to date. So i was presuming that was why it was asking for the FS9 directory.

Where did you download the 2 files from? I looked in the Config manager, cant see anything about downloading files.

Maybe someone from Flight1 can give a definative answer. ie simply Do I need to install SP3 if i downloaded the ATR for FSX in the last week?

rafman925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafman925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2007 at 6:32am

Hi Again, Sorry I didn't load SP3 into FSX but the other files are on the disc under system files. Heaven knows where they are if you downloaded the ATR. Rafman925Smile

Hec77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hec77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2007 at 5:44am

Ok, Could we please get a straight answer for this issue?? Confused

Is the SP3 for FS9 only? Confused

If not. Is it needed for ATR-FSX-downloaded version, and is it needed for the FSX-CD-version.

And finally if it should be installed for the CD-version (in my own case), how do you install it? -Because I too get the same "file missing" problem when I try to install it.

Info:

-I have the CD-version(FSX). I installed the SP2.1 -No problem.  But the SP3 ..........Dead

Please help

Regards Hec

ightenhill View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ightenhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2009 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Hec77 Hec77 wrote:

Ok, Could we please get a straight answer for this issue?? Confused

Is the SP3 for FS9 only? Confused

If not. Is it needed for ATR-FSX-downloaded version, and is it needed for the FSX-CD-version.

And finally if it should be installed for the CD-version (in my own case), how do you install it? -Because I too get the same "file missing" problem when I try to install it.

Info:

-I have the CD-version(FSX). I installed the SP2.1 -No problem.  But the SP3 ..........Dead

Please help

Regards Hec

Yep do we need SP3 with FSX  the front page on the site is as clear as mud..

jamie1566 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie1566 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 7:27pm
forgive me for being an idiot but where can i down load the "SP3 Replacement"Wacko thanks, jamie corflight@gmail.com
Jamie, FAA Mission Statement; we're not happy unless your not happy!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic