ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Development Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSP3B5 AP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP3B5 AP
    Posted: March-19-2006 at 4:24pm
Hi there,
I have installed SP3B5. I am experiencing a small trouble. When I deactivate the NAV mode, the plane starts to turn right instead of maintaining current heading as it should :-(

Any idea why ?
Benoit - VSG975 (VSA Group and Fly IVAO)
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 4:43pm
That's fixed in the final SP3 which should be released any day now (I already sent all the files to Flight One).
Best regards,
Hans
VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 6:40am
Ohoh !!!!!!!!! 

Hans, I take this opportunity to thank you again for bringing heaven into my computer with this aircraft
daveusmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveusmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 4:18pm

About SP3, when will there be a non beta update for the ATR?

Everything I found so far, seems to only beta; please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank's,

DJ

VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 2:37am
Read again Hans' post " That's fixed in the final SP3 which should be released any day now (I already sent all the files to Flight One)."

Any day meaning soon but it is quite broad. It is up to Flight1 to put it online. Just wait and see
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 2:58am
I will give Steve another call today
Best regards,
Hans
VulcanB2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 10:32am

Hi Hans,

THANKS FOR THE EFFORT!

Best regards,
Vulcan.

daveusmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveusmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 4:08pm

That's one I do remember reading.

I'll wait for it to hit the web.

Thank's guys,

DJ

VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2006 at 7:21am
Waiting for SP3 reminds me of the time when I was waiting for the release of the first version of this beautiful bird. I was checking the website at least 10 times a day 
stefltt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2006 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Hans Hartmann Hans Hartmann wrote:

I will give Steve another call today

Hi, and what did Steve say ?

Stéphane
ahinterl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahinterl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2006 at 9:09am
I already hoped to have the bug-free jewel available this weekend, but I'm more than sceptical now.

Why not make the final patch available here like the other betas? This way, the "harcore simmers" can be instantly satisfied, and the "other users" will get the patch later (which wouldn't do any harm to them too).

F1 seems to need a long time for each file release, look at the date Hans submitted the files and the date of my message where we're still without SP3 (and, to be honest, I don't expect the patch to be released this weekend at all)...

Andreas
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2006 at 10:53am
Creating a working setup routine takes time. Especially if it is supposed to preserve already installed liveries. Anyway, it *might* still be this weekend.
Best regards,
Hans
VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2006 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Hans Hartmann Hans Hartmann wrote:

Anyway, it *might* still be this weekend.

VulcanB2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2006 at 9:26pm

Hi,

Any news? It's been a week. Did you mean this weekend?

Best regards,
Vulcan.

ahinterl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahinterl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2006 at 1:11am
Don't think so (getting more and more sceptical and bored). Maybe next month, or next quarter, or...

Andreas
VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2006 at 5:57am
Well, I am an optimistic person, and I will just wait and be happy that the dev team is coming up with a SP3 which shows their dedication to always improve this package. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2006 at 2:35pm
Steve sent me the final installer today (he was sick all week). I checked it out and told him to release it. It should be only a matter of hours now...
Best regards,
Hans
Lindbergh22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindbergh22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2006 at 3:30pm
Woot woot!! 

Thanks a lot for all the effort Hans! Ein herzliches danke schön!

Christian
ahinterl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahinterl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2006 at 3:19am
Don't misunderstand me: I'm a fan of Hans and his creations, but it's hard as always to wait for a patch.

I just like the -72 to be perfect (OK, as close as it can be); there are so few "perfect" add ons available...

Keep the good work, Hans (and again: looking forward to the amazing CRJ) ;-)

Andreas
VSG975 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSG975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2006 at 8:43am
No misunderstanding don't worry  Big fan of the dev team and amazed to see the realism that you can get out of FS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic