ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Text O Matic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthfinkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Text O Matic
    Posted: February-15-2015 at 6:47pm
Hello Everyone ,

I have a new computer...

ASUS Desktop PC M51BC
AMD 8 core processor
12.0 GB
64 bit

I'm trying to run text o matic to install a repaint on my ATR 72. All the buttons work except 'Template'. Nothing happens when I click on the button. A box opens for every button except 'Template'. Any ideas ?

Greg
Darthfinkles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthfinkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 6:55pm
Forgot..... I'm using fs2004.

Greg
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 12:13am
Hello,

Have you installed the latest version of text-o-matic from here:

Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthfinkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 1:24pm
Yes,

That is where I downloaded it from.

Greg
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 8:23am

Hmmm...  Is the paint specific for FS9 or FSX?

Have you contacted the author?

Are you running Textomatic as an administrator.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthfinkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 12:14pm
Hi Jeff,

I am running it as an administrator.The paint I'm trying to install is the Eastern from this site. But the issue is that I cannot access any repaints, the Template button does nothing when I click on it. Every other button brings up a box with the exception of Template.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2015 at 6:13pm
Hmmm... Not sure what is going on then.
Silverbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 9:55am

If you are using Win7 or vista. Suggestion:- Ensure that User Access Control is off. eg. pull slider down to the bottom and restart machine. Check slider remains at the bottom, if not try again until it does. Next turn off all virus checkers/security etc. Fly and see what happens.

Good luck

David

If it 'aint broke dont fix it.
Soulminties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulminties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 7:58pm
Hi folks

If anyone is still having issues with this, and you are running a 64 bit system, then you need the comdlg.ocx file for 64 bit systems, available here.

Instructions for installing it are on that web page too. It's pretty straightforward.

The link provided elsewhere on these forums is for the 32-bit version.

TOM now works on my system. Here is another post I made about this under another topic.
FSX Win 7 HE 64
rosewilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosewilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2018 at 4:32am
The problem which you are facing, I was also facing the same problem on my Asus desktop. After a lot of tries, I didn't find the proper solution than I ask help from the asus support team by dialing the helpline number. The support team is very kind in listening to the problem and they provided me with an instant solution for it. Really thankful to those.!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic