ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Development Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTool for writing fmc procedures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tool for writing fmc procedures
    Posted: August-01-2005 at 10:53pm
Hi,

I am looking for a tool for writing procedures for the ATR FMC ? is anybody has any information about this subject, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance and thanks also for this marvelous ATR 72-500.

Regards,

Tomana
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2005 at 6:15pm
A procedure editor is in the making. I worked on the navdata format together with Terry Yingling (user name "stang" in this forum) to remove some "imperfections" , so several things have changed. The final release of SP3 will use this new navdata format and a procedure editor will follow shortly after that.
Best regards,
Hans
tomana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 2:17am
Hi Hans,

Thanks for your mail and the good news about the procedure editor. So I'll wait for it.

Regards,
Anders Persson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anders Persson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2005 at 9:15am

Good news Hans.

Thanks for your efforts!Big smile

Anders Persson, SAS210
Douglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2005 at 10:01am
This would be a very time saving, flight enhancing addition to your program.  The entry process is somewhat tedious in nature, and any means of streamlining that would be most welcome.
Douglas
Tabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2005 at 9:42am
Hans,

Can you confirm that the DEP/ARR page issues will be fixed for this final SP3?  I'd really like to get the new FS2Crew and use the plane, but this issue as I've said before really bugs me - it basically means that you have to manually enter waypoins for most procedures because the DEP/ARR page isn't showing what's coded into the navdata file...  Hopefully this has been worked out now?  It's still present in the latest SP3 B4 you have posted here...  I've mentioned it several times here and never get a response.

Thanks,
Ryan
Sebastian_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sebastian_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2005 at 7:26pm

Hello Guys,
May you write when procedure editor will be finished?

Maybe is any possibilities to describe, what means data in SID file and
then we can make own procedures and write it to txt SID file.

For pilots in Poland this case is very importand, because our main airport EPWA is still out of all correct SID and STAR procedures in all continues NavData files.

Regards, Sebastian

Sebastian_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sebastian_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 12:19pm
Hans, we really need this SID/STAR procedures editor.
Navdata.at dosn't work so please let us know when
will be any oportunity to release this tool?

Regards, Sebastian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic