ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blurry AP panel textures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Melcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blurry AP panel textures
    Posted: April-09-2007 at 8:42am

Firstly want to say that I am very happy with the purchase of the ATR.

I love using VC's with this aircraft but need to ask you the following.

The textures are spot on and very clear and easy to read using the VC,

however I am getting blurry textures on the AP panel when flying at night.

Am I able to fix this ?

Thank you, Rick 

Todd Nicholson View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Nicholson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 10:36am
I have never noticed anything like this.  Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Regards,
Mossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 7:21pm
I also get blurries but on the EFIS control panel too.
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 12:56pm
Did you set "Virtual cockpit gauge quality" in FS' display options to high? I get blurry texturing if I set it to low.
Best regards,
Hans
Mossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 4:43am
My Virtual cockpit gauge quality is set to high, if you load the aircraft at 'night cold and dark' everything is fine. However the white 'backlighting' doesn't seem to be aligned and causes blurries...

Julio GEW345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julio GEW345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2008 at 2:37pm
Hi,

old Thread, but still this same Problems with this VC at night. Here a Shoot.

Any Solutions?

best Regards
Julio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julio GEW345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2008 at 5:50am
Hi Folks,

no Idea?

Hardware in use: Geforce 7800GT/256MB RAM, Core2 E7650, 2GB RAM DDR2-800

best Regards
Julio
ptisinge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptisinge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 11:44pm
Ah, I recognize this, I've got the same problem, but it's not only with my ATR that it happens, it happens with several other addon planes when cockpit light is on, which makes it a pain to fly at night. As far as I remember, this problem appeared after installing FSX Acceleration, so I was assuming that it was yet another problem with SP2/Acceleration (I'm starting to really hate SP2/Acceleration )

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julio GEW345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 1:19am
Originally posted by ptisinge ptisinge wrote:

Ah, I recognize this, I've got the same problem, but it's not only with my ATR that it happens, it happens with several other addon planes when cockpit light is on, which makes it a pain to fly at night. As far as I remember, this problem appeared after installing FSX Acceleration, so I was assuming that it was yet another problem with SP2/Acceleration (I'm starting to really hate SP2/Acceleration )

Working FS9:-)

best Regards
Julio
big_al View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big_al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 10:41am
in FS9 that AP panel is also blurry. IMO nothing to do with FSX. Its too bad it wasn't fixed in a small service pack. Would be nice for us FS9 users to have a few things ironed out... its almost a perfect addon
ptisinge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptisinge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 10:48pm
Hmm, that's strange though, because I used to fly the ATR in FS2004 and can't remember having had that problem. Maybe we are observing the same effect but coming from different causes, because my blurry VC texture problem appears on several planes in FSX, so I was looking for some problem coming from FSX itself.

Can it be something linked with fonts then?
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2008 at 1:37pm
No. The fonts show OK. It's the rest of the graphics (the night lighting overlay) that doesn't seem to be positioned correctly. I know of a similar problem with the EFIS control panels but that was fixed during beta. This is actually the first time I see/hear about this with the autopilot.
Best regards,
Hans
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic