ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Version 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Version 2
    Posted: February-13-2015 at 3:34am
Hi there,

I was just wondering if there are any plans of making a version 2 of this wonderful aircraft with updated graphics (especially the virtual cockpit) and FSX/P3D support?

Or maybe the ATR 72-600 with all its bells and whistles (i.e. glass cockpit)? Would be lovely to do some ATR training in P3D (or FSX) in an updated version Wink
/Hakim
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 12:14am
Hello,

No plans as the team disbanded a few years back.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
HAH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:49am
Oh that's a shame albeit understandable.

I tried to reinstall it last night but I was unsuccessful. I bought it some years ago and the wrapper could not validate it using my e-mail credentials. When I bought it I had another e-mail address that no longer exists. I tried validating it via the old key-file but to no avail either. It asked for a password that most likely (the validator suggested) could be the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the purchase. I have no idea what they might have been. The card is history and I have since then changed bank, so I'll have to figure out where to go from here. I may have a proof of purchase somewhere, however, there is a slight risk it may have been on a Segate drive that crashed on me a couple of years back.

Oh life is such fun, huh? Haha LOL
/Hakim
HAH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:51am
Jeff... you have no blogs on your blog Beer
/Hakim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic