ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Pilot to Pilot - Flying the ATR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virtual airlines flow by ATR?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virtual airlines flow by ATR?
    Posted: March-16-2005 at 9:59am

Hello all.

First i`m apologize for my bad English.

I have some question. I`m buy that fine aircraft, and complete all tutorial flight, and couple flight without any aircompany, but that not good for me. Please, if you know about some virtual airline company flying at ATR72-500 informe me.

Thanks.

Best regards Andrey

Christian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2005 at 1:10pm
Hi,

there is for example a german virtual airline, http://www.ewgva.de .
best regards

Christian

ex Cpt ATR72 , ex Cpt BAe146, now CRJ Cpt , Germany
Contact Air VA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contact Air VA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2005 at 1:43pm

Hi

or the Contact Air VA

Clemens Lamijon
CEO Contact Air Virtual
Fsmodeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fsmodeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2005 at 10:47pm
Virtual Fedex also flys the ATR http://vfedex.com/virtual_fedex/Virtual_FedEx_Home.htm
Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2005 at 5:45am

Thanks all at your answers.

Best regard Andrey

PS. I find Austrian airlines, may be i can flying in that aircompany.

Thanks all any time.

artimc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artimc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2005 at 1:49pm
Also FTG which has some VAs operating the ATR: Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Air France.
Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2005 at 1:48pm

Hi to all again. Thanks for your answer very much.

Do you can say me internet adress on site of Contact Air Virtual?

And another question, - were you flying on ATR? Non aircompany flight, or any other? Becouse this topic enabled on the forum three week, but quantity of virtual aircompany not very big.

Best regard,

Andrey Teslenko

loac View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2005 at 2:31pm

You can try this very good VA.

http://www.regional-europe.org/

Loic (RRE081)

Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2005 at 1:21pm
Hmm i`m can`t speak and read at language on this site
artimc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artimc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2005 at 11:41am
What is your native language Avenger?
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2005 at 2:18pm
Hmmm. Since he's from the Russian Federation there might be a slight chance that his native language is Russian. 
No need to mention that most Russians due to political reasons never learned English in school.
Best regards,
Hans
fruitfly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fruitfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 10:20am

No, but German was politically correct. (due to Karl Marx' nationallity reason) - (I'm, from former Yugoslavia - I know what I'm talkin' about!) Luckily Engels was an Englishman, so we here were always taught English, too!!!

Unfortunatelly, Latin and Greek were so politically neutral I had to learn them also!

rgeorgiou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgeorgiou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2005 at 2:52am

We also have the ATR72-500 in our LARGE PAYWARE fleet. check us out at www.atukv.net

Cheers
Rich

Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 3:02am
Originally posted by artimc artimc wrote:

What is your native language Avenger?

Russian
Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 3:29am
Originally posted by Hans Hartmann Hans Hartmann wrote:

Hmmm. Since he's from the Russian Federation there might be a slight chance that his native language is Russian. 
No need to mention that most Russians due to political reasons never learned English in school.

What you mean man?? Yes i`m from russia, but i can speak and read English... not very good of course.

That site http://www.regional-europe.org/  on my modest understanding not on English...

More.

What you mean when wrote that:

Yes, in Russia speak on English very little percent people. But that fact  does not depent at POLITICAL REASONS, as you say. I live in Moscow, and as you can know, that town a capital of Russia. But even in this city i can`t speak English  more times.  Whithout practise i can `t  speak  good.

You live in the Europe as I have understood, and there it is much more than native speakers than at us. 
To you is easier speak  on good English. 

At the next time please, 
do not do hasty conclusions, - they do not do to you honour.

Best regards,  The Russian rural muzhik.

Bye.
Hans Hartmann View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Hartmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2005 at 12:52pm
Sorry. No offence intended! I just misunderstood your post. I thought you were referring to atr.flight1.net, and not http://www.regional-europe.org/ as you obviously did and that you were talking about not being able to read English (and not French).

Best regards,
Hans
Avenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2005 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by Hans Hartmann Hans Hartmann wrote:

Sorry. No offence intended! I just misunderstood your post. I thought you were referring to atr.flight1.net, and not http://www.regional-europe.org/ as you obviously did and that you were talking about not being able to read English (and not French).

No problem. I regret that i post has turned too aggressive, that i wanted. 

Really i can`t read at French, i`t my mistake

Best regards and thank`s for that fine airplane ATR 72-500.

Sincerely yours  Andrey Teslenko.

i-atlr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i-atlr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2005 at 6:25pm
aarskringspier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aarskringspier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2005 at 7:06pm
www.vcair.com flies the ATR in their Continental Express line.  Good stuff.
Randy Swofford
fatair81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatair81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2020 at 10:53am
This is a new italian airline: Air Fattanza.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic