ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

widows 10 and steam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: widows 10 and steam
    Posted: August-27-2018 at 5:05pm
lots of people having issues, running fine for me.
Running windows 10
FSX steam edition
Orbx Global
Orbx North island
Orbx South island
Orbx Queenstown
Godzone Nelson
Godzone Dunedin
All Godzone subscription areas
Milviz F4 Phantom
PMDG 747
Aerosoft A380
Flight 1 ATR
Have flown CHCh to Dunedin , and Nelson to Wellington Both following FMC route.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2018 at 8:18pm
Yes, results will vary.  This is why it is officially not supported in Windows 10.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
Skyclear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2018 at 3:36am
Hi there,

I have a problem with the purchased model in that I have overlaping numbers and text on my pfd,mfd,cdu and autopilot screen. I am trying to attach some pictures with the situation and with the specs of my pc but after the uploading process is complete I get a message with 500 Internal error and no uploaded pic. I am now running Windows 10 home version with all the updates, steam fsx and instead of a monitor I use a 55" LED. Tried all sorts of graphics settings, installed and uninstalled both fsx and f1atr and I have the same problem. I understand there is a problem with Windows 10 but you should really put a warning on the website before we actually purchase the software. Any advice is welcomed Smile 

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 55 minutes ago at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Skyclear Skyclear wrote:

Hi there,

I have a problem with the purchased model in that I have overlaping numbers and text on my pfd,mfd,cdu and autopilot screen. I am trying to attach some pictures with the situation and with the specs of my pc but after the uploading process is complete I get a message with 500 Internal error and no uploaded pic. I am now running Windows 10 home version with all the updates, steam fsx and instead of a monitor I use a 55" LED. Tried all sorts of graphics settings, installed and uninstalled both fsx and f1atr and I have the same problem. I understand there is a problem with Windows 10 but you should really put a warning on the website before we actually purchase the software. Any advice is welcomed Smile 

Need to make your image size smaller or upload them to imgur.com or some other image hosting service to link to.  Are you running FSX in Windows 7 compatibility mode to see if it fixes the issue.
Jeff Smith - Flight1 Sales / Support
Skyclear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 46 minutes ago at 5:09am
Hi, and thank you for your reply. I have tried all compatibility modes from win 8 to vista and the problem persists. I have also tried resizing the images and even though I got them down to 1,5 mb they still don't upload so I created this imgur link. 

Thanks, 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic