ATR Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATR Discussion Forums > Flight1 ATR Technical Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 8 Support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ BLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2015 at 4:01am
Hello,
I just bought the ATR 72-500 and I can’t get it to work with FSX. I had trouble installing it at first, the installer was stuck at 0% trying to copy TCAS2v7.dll. I finally had to kill several process in the task manager to get the installer to work (I don’t have an antivirus though, I don’t know which process was breaking the installer).
But it still doesn’t work. When I load the ATR, FSX freezes up. All my other aircraft work (PMDG, etc.). But when I load the ATR 72-500, I can see the plane in the preview but it doesn’t rotate and FSX locks up. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks
IVAO 189764
wolland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2015 at 4:09am
http://atr.flight1.net/forums/windows-8-support_topic6202.html
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2015 at 5:44pm
be nice if the method mentioned worked in p3d
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic